Prepared to be wowed as you step into this sexy remodeled Home in the Browns Point community of Northeast Tacoma. The main living floor includes a Chef Kitchen; maple cabinets crown molding, gas appliances, huge island with ample storage and great open living space. Be the host of your guests while still staying in the conversation! Keep an eye on your kids while preparing meals and simply enjoy the large open space of your home. Ideal for every day living and accommodate larger gatherings. Sliding doors from the dining room leads you to your private deck. Views of Mount Rainier are visible year round.
Need to escape the hustle and bustle of life? Downstairs the Master Suite is located with a large soaking tub, travertine heated floors, large walk-in custom closet with access to your own private patio.
This 1928 square foot home lives LARGE. With 4 bedrooms (one on the main floor) and 3 full baths, this could be your forever home.
OPEN HOUSE Saturday and Sunday Noon to 2pm
- 4 BEDS/3 BATHS completely open living w/ one bedroom and one bath located on the main floor (could accommodate multigenerational living)
- Chef Kitchen; Maple cabinets, crown molding, extra-large island w/ storage, bar seating, tile floors and ample counter space with granite countertops
- Wired for surround sound
- 50 year Architectural Roof (warranty transfers)
- Gas water heater – 3 years old
- High efficient gas furnace and Air conditioning – newly serviced
- Master Suite Bathroom has travertine tile heated floors, soaking tub, newly installed glass shower doors and custom walk-in closet!
- Garden space and green house (with mature blueberry plants!)
Call/text Realtor Jenny Wetzel for more information. 253-381-9788.