Your privacy is important to jennywetzelhomes.com Please read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use, and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
1. Who We Are
Jennywetzelhomes.com (doing business as Jenny Wetzel Homes collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you.
2. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 13. Jenny Wetzel Homes does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. ennywetzelhomes.com prohibits children under the age of 13 from using all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting information. jennywetzelhomes.com will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If jennywetzelhomes.com learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 13, it will delete that information.
3. The Personal Information We Collect and Use
Information Collected by Us
Jennywetzelhomes.com may collect, use, and is responsible for certain personal information that you provide when you voluntarily sign up for e-mails or free gifts, register for a class or presentation, leave comments, order a service or product, fill out any type of form, access private membership pages, or otherwise contact Jenny Wetzel Homes via an online form or e-mail. The information collected may include your name, e-mail, address, phone number, and/or billing information You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to merely access or visit this website.
If your browser sends a “Do Not Track” signal, our website will honor it.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as controller of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We also obtain [name, email, phone number and mailing address from other sources, such as mailchimp.
How we use your personal information
Jennywetzelhomes.com collects such information in order to send e-mails, deliver services and promote community and real estate information.
Whether Information Has to Be Provided by You and Why
The provision of name, email, address, delivery address, etc. is required from you to enable us to provide real estate updates, community happenings, and tailored home values. We will inform you when we collect it whether you are required to provide the information to us.
How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept
We will hold all non-client personal data until you let us know you would like for us to delete it or unsubscribe from our marketing contacts, which you are free to do at any time. We will hold all client and customer personal data in our files for six years
Reasons We Can Collect and Use Your Personal Information
Jennywetzelhomes.com collects and uses your personal information to send e-mails, provide personalized service, market updates, community happenings, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service.
4. Your Rights
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from jennywetzelhomes.com you may do so at any time. Each e-mail from jennywetzelhomes.com includes instructions for unsubscribing from these e-mail communications.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
• Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
• Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
• Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
• Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
• Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
• Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
• Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
• Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
• Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
You may also have the right to claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, available at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ .
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
• Email, call, or write to us
• Provide us enough information to identify your first and last name, account number, user name, registration details
• Provide us proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill)
• Provide us with the information to which your request relates including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
5. Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable authorities of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Please note that any comments or information that you post on the website, and social media pages, become public and third parties may use your information. Jennywetzelhomes.com is not responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
6. How to Complain
We hope that we can resolve any question or concern you raise about our use of your information.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
7. Changes to This Privacy Notice
8. How to Contact Us
9. Do You Need Extra Help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see “How to contact us” above).
Policy Last Updated 1/6/2021